Skip to content
Basic Guidelines for Happy Campers:
- Campers must be age 18 and older and an adult must accompany persons under age 18.
- There is a limit of one RV or trailer unit, two tents and a maximum of 8 campers per site. Consideration for a larger group can be arranged for special circumstances.
- Use only designated campsites. Do not dig trenches around tents.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am daily. Please be respectful of your fellow campers.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the park common areas. Please remain inside your own campsite area with any alcoholic beverages.
- No wildlife in the park shall be disturbed in any manner, nor any vegetation removed.
- Pack out what you pack in. Carry a trash bag and pick up litter. A dumpster is located by the Community Building.
- Park rules are strictly enforced and Management reserves the right to ask campers to vacate the park property if they are in violation of park rules.
- Observe all fire restrictions. If you build a fire, use fire rings if present or self contained grills.
- Cutting and burning of standing park trees (dead or alive) is prohibited. For campfires, use only firewood purchased from the park, or fallen timber.
- Let your fire burn down to a fine ash and ensure that your fire is completely extinguished before leaving your camping area.
- Do not bring firewood in from more than 50 miles away. This is to avoid the spread of disease to forested lands.
- Pets are allowed within the park and should be kept within the owner's control at all times.
- Within the campground area itself, dogs should be on a leash so as not to disturb other campers.
- Owners are responsible for removal of pet waste and disposing of it in a sanitary manner.
- Do not leave your pets unattended.